In recent years direct intervention supply has become an ever increasing part of The Connexus Group activity and we now service five insurers, as well as various MGAs. We also service large international corporate customers carrying large deductibles in relation to providing intervention, validation and defence packages.
Many insurers are not happy with the option of one or two key players currently available in the market creating backlogs and increasing cost as they take on increasing volumes of claims to process.
At Connexus with a combination of experienced insurance and legal professionals, you will benefit from:
- Liability knowledge of strong experienced team able to determine “fault claims”
- Out of Hours service to support intervention and capture
- Courtesy car provision when repair network used
- Discounted hire facility where courtesy car not available or unsuitable for third party needs
- Personal injury capture and rehabilitation facility for injured party via partner company Connexus Medical Appointments
- Personal Injury discharge process in place
- All intervention calls recorded and documented
- Copley process successfully tested in court in place
- National engineering services in place if required
- We are Lloyd’s Coverholders and have knowledge of and approval from a number of Lloyd’s syndicates